What is ModLoader ? ModLoader is working like a mod manager for Minecraft. After a big updates yesterday and today, Risugamis, the Minecraft developer had released his new version of ModLoader Beta 1.6.4. You will have to install this mod before install some other mods in the market.
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft 1.6.4 in Windows
- Go to start menu (lower left corner) type in %appdata% and enter
- Go to .minecraft/bin
- Open up “minecraft.jar” using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Copy and Paster or Drag and Drop files into the opened minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft 1.6.4 and Enjoy a new ModLoader !
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft1.6.4 in Mac
- Go to Application and open terminal.app
- Type in the following line by line (after each line press ENTER)
- Go back outside the terminal, you will see mctmp folder was created (by second line command “mkdir mctmp”).
- Copy all the files in there and back to terminal
- Type in these commands again line-by-line
- You’re done
If you want to support the developer, you can make a donation through this link